Why Everyone Needs a 5 Day Week  

Posted by Aayush

1:13 PM. Bangalore

Yesterday, my loving wife took our car to the office. I have Saturdays off and she doesn't. On her way out after work she managed to have the car befriend a pillar in the car park. Now the car needs a new door and a paint job. This is why I feel Paprikaas should have a 5-day week.

Poor thing though, felt so guilty that she cried her eyes out. So I had to console her. With Dominos pizza and lots of coke. The drink. Not blow. Though I'm sure that would've worked better.

In any case, she's fine and that's all that matters.

1 comments

Sorry about the SX4. But they say a new look car may be considered as never used. Your wife did a favour to get a reputation for your car as being 'regularly used'
May ur car get well soon.

Love. Krish

Post a Comment

Followers

Archives

Counter