News Roundup  

Posted by Aayush

5:48PM. Bangalore

Cristiano Ronaldo is staying at United. I am glad that saga is over. A visit to the dentist is less painful than watching players and clubs hold each other hostage. Still, I feel Ronaldo will not be the same player he was the past two seasons. Hope United bring in Benzema or Berbatov at the least to bolster the weak strike-force.

I'm waiting for Diwali to buy a new motorcycle. I've always loved bikes and cannot wait to get my hands on a new one! Wife wants a scooterette but that has never stopped me before. Probably cause I never had a wife before. No, honest. Had almost decided on the new Apache RTR FI but then heard that TVS is bringing out a new bike this Diwali called the Menace! If the new Apache is anything to go by, the Menace will be a beast and a looker!

Vacation time! The wife and I will be off to Thailand for a vacation next week! She needs it more than I do, seeing how my life has been a vacation since the end of May when I joined DreamWorks. However, things are looking brilliant on the job-end, what with new CP work headed our way. I've been out of production too long and am looking forward to the new challenges.

More after the break.
Recommended Listening : All Fall Down - One Republic

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers

Archives

Counter