Beginning  

Posted by Aayush

1:18 AM. Los Angeles, California.

First post.

I am an animator. A lighter specifically. I work for DreamWorks.

Just spent 6 weeks at Glendale, CA training with a group of great people up at DreamWorks Animation SKG. Tomorrow, I have a 22 hour flight back to Bangalore, India that I am really not looking forward to. First time in my life I will spend an entire Sunday cooped up in an aircraft.

The US is much more pleasant than the media back home makes it out to be. Not everyone here is a war-mongering, blood-thirsty maniac wanting to bomb the next country they find back to the Stone Age. People are really friendly and helpful.

Went to the 4th of Jul celebrations. Fireworks by Marina Del Ray were amazing.

Can't wait to get back to India though. Miss my wife, family and friends. Miss the great food! Miss driving on the left.

I hope it's raining.

That's it for me for now. See you on the other side of the world.

Recommended listening : It Ain't Like That Anymore -Alice in Chains

1 comments

welcome aboard!....now be warned...i can be a nag to ppl who have blogs and dont constantly update!

Post a Comment

Followers

Archives

Counter